Auto Tint – Frisco, TX & Surrounding Areas
Tint King offers the best in Frisco auto tint window treatments. Whether you want it to look cool or keep you cool, we can help you determine the best auto tint solution for your vehicle.
We apply our auto tint film treatments professionally and efficiently; our jobs can be completed in as little as an hour or two, but with a guarantee that it will last forever. We never cut corners with our auto tint, we use genuine 3M film. A good auto tint job changes the look of the vehicle from the outside and the feel of the vehicle on the inside. Protect your vehicle investment from the harmful rays of the sun with our proven auto tint solutions. Call Us Today!
Great Reasons to Tint Your Vehicle
- Decrease Interior Heat– Window film can provide protection against heat build up inside your vehicle by blocking much of the spectrum of sunlight that would otherwise stream into your car, especially while sitting parked. Window treatments can keep your car up to 70% cooler versus untreated vehicle windows.
- Reduced Glare– Glare cause by the sun or the headlights of other vehicles can adversely affect your ability to see by both day and night. Window tinting can significantly reduce glare so that you can drive more safely.
- Protect Your Health– Harmful UV rays emitted by the sun can cause many health concerns. Window film blocks up to 99%* of the sun’s UV rays, which will greatly help to protect both your skin and eyes.
- Protect Your Vehicle– In addition to causing damage to your health, UV rays are also a contributing factor of fading and cracking of your car’s interior, especially leather and the materials used to make most dashboards. Preserve both the look and the value of your car’s interior with window treatments.
- Privacy– Window film can help to deter theft by keeping the contents of your car hidden. Additionally window tint can provide a “buffer” between you and other vehicles making your car a private sanctuary.
- Accident Protection & Security– Window film acts as a bonding layer of the glass. In the event of an accident, the film will help to hold any shattered glass together and reduce the risk of injury from flying bits. Window film treatments also make glass more shatter resistant against attempted break-ins